Security and emergency measures
- Security audit
- Corporate security plan
- Access control plan
- Optimization of security services
- Help to select safety equipment
- Integrity tests of physical security measures
- C-TPAT procedures
Our experts are licensed in Consulting by the Bureau de la sécurité privée.
Your municipality/MRC faces unique risks. Let us help you identify them and manage your weaknesses.
Our four-step approach follows the principles set out by Quebec’s Ministry of Public Security: Prevention, Preparation, Intervention and Recovery.
Examples of services offered:
- Help in self-diagnosing your current level of preparation
- Full support to develop and draft a civil protection plan
- Presentation of a project to elected officials and general management
- Assistance with follow-up and occasional updates
- Consultation regarding risk communication to the public
Occupational health and safety
Our occupational health and safety experts have experience in industrial settings and are well versed in your reality.
Let us help you train your employees on:
- WHMIS 2015
- Hot work
- Working at a height
- Working in a confined space
- Hearing protection
- Safe handling
We can also manage the outsourcing of a health and safety professional for your company.
Marine safety ISPS
If your organization includes a wharf or a shipyard where foreign vessels dock, our experts can help you write your marine safety plan as required by Transport Canada.
We will draw up an action plan to guide you through the entire project, with steps to follow to comply with the regulations in force.
Then, we will train the relevant safety plan stakeholders.
Our team is attentive to your needs
Whatever your security problem may be, we will diagnose it and suggest ways to overcome or manage it, while taking into account your environment and available resources.
Prevention is a profitable investment!